Looking for Talent Management software – but not clear what will work best for your organisation?
Join us in this series of webinars to help understand the questions to ask of your potential suppliers that will give you the answers to help you shortlist and appoint the right provider for you.
Across the series, you’ll learn how to:
- Define what you need
- Work out how to determine what resources and support you might need – and what do suppliers mean by support?
- Understand what a typical implementation timeline looks like to inform yourself before you start talking with suppliers
- Ask about references and reference sites – and how to pinpoint what is important to you and so the questions to be asking
- Explore different approaches so you can consider how your organisation may fare
- Plan out current needs – and future needs so you can check that the features and capabilities are futureproof
- Best to try out the software
The webinars are held on:
Monday 12 September, 12:00 – 12:30
Performance management: find an online tool that will work for your company
Tuesday 13 September at 12:00 – 12:30
Getting Talent Management software right for your organisation
Wednesday 14 September, 12:00 – 12:30
Succession planning: talent software to meet your need
Thursday 15 September, 12:00 – 12:30
360: what will work best for you?
Friday 16 September, 12:00 – 12:30
Career path mapping: finding a solution to help your employees plan their careers with you
Monday 19 September, 12:00 – 12:30
Employee engagement: focus your effort on what´s important
To register for one or more than one of the series, get in touch and we’ll send you all the details.