For less than 10 minutes a day, for 8 days this Summer, work through – and take action – using our Performance Management Guide.
We’ve broken down our Guide into bite-size sections you can watch on-demand, wherever you’re going to be in August.
Starting on 5 August and for 8 consecutive weekdays, you’ll be sent a link to a video together with supporting notes and questions to challenge you.
And then, when you’ve had time to digest and plan, we’re hosting a live webinar on 9 September so you can ask all your questions of Debbie Hance, Head of Business Psychology and author of the Performance Guide – and see how you can put it into action.
But only if you’ve registered to join us.
To make sure of your place, register by contacting us now.
By joining us, you’ll be able to access content written to help you, help your line managers:
- Gain clarity about why they, and their teams, invest time in performance management.
- Build confidence and acquire new skills – whether this is in writing great objectives or having difficult conversations.
- Seek straightforward ways to measure, monitor and record progress – and use the tools available.
- Understand their role in talent planning.
- Find ways to make performance conversations part of their daily practice.