Try Talent Performance for 90 days and see the difference it makes
We believe that all employees want to receive regular feedback about how they are doing at their job – and their performance. And this cannot be achieved in an annual performance review – even with an interim review. It’s about having an on-going, continuous performance conversation.
Want get started with continuous performance management?
Despite knowing it’s the way forward, too often continuous performance management fails to get implemented because:
- Getting buy-in for implementation from IT and managers is thought to be just too difficult to tackle
- It’s seen as too time consuming to get everyone up and running
- And HR doesn’t have the time to roll-out, train and act as ‘helpdesk’
We’ve taken all these problems away!
We’re convinced that our Talent Performance ® system is quick to access (even on a tablet or smartphone), easy to update and encourages performance updates.
Once your people see just how straightforward this is, they’ll be hooked – and you’ll be well on your way to getting more effective performance management in place.
So, we’re offering you a helping hand to get started.
If you’re ready to take action and introduce continuous performance management, we have a free-to-use* 90-day trial package for you.
All we ask of you is:
- A minimum of 40 people willing to take part actively – there is no maximum. Perhaps a specific department or team could benefit from this and you could get a pilot department.
- Each person sets at least 3 objectives and 3 development goals – and update these at least twice – in the 90 day period.
What you’ll get from us:
- Your own Talent Performance ® site – branded with your logo and colours
- Help with deciding which group of people may be the priority for this
- Internal communication and implementation templates for you to tailor should you wish
- Management of the sign-up and log-in process for all those taking part
- A UK-based Helpdesk to support all your users – so you don’t need to!
- 90 days of free-to-use access, with no maximum number of people, no set-up fees and no fixed contract
- After the 90-day trial ends, the offer of flexible billing; you only pay monthly for the users who have accessed the system that month
Complete the form and let’s start the conversation!