We like to be clear and upfront in how we work – and how we won’t work. Our Client Charter sets this out.
What we won’t do:
- Say to you, “You need our product now! By the way, what is it you are trying to do?”
- Hand over the deliverables and walk away – after all, implementation is your problem.
- Ignore or side-step assessment and evaluation of the programme itself, the business impact or our performance on your project.
- Fail to observe the political situation and the needs of varied stakeholders leaving you with a problem to manage.
- Introduce you to the ‘A’ Team and then, after you’ve signed, put the ‘B’ Team on your project.
- Sell you hopes and dreams, take your money – and move on.
What we will do:
- Create a clear, common and communicable project charter and consequential business impact. We will buy in to the outcomes and you have a strong message with which to engage the stakeholders in your business.
- Define a methodology for the project that is respectful of your time and the time of those who are involved.
- Manage the project to time and budget with the necessary documentation for you to be able to keep your side of the project on track and for you to be able to provide updates to the business, keeping them in the picture.
- Keep other parts of the business (e.g. IT, Marketing Communications, Sales) on side and work collaboratively to ensure that the deliverables will find acceptance in the business and within its infrastructure and constraints.
- Stay with you through this project to its implementation and evaluation.
- Bring the right skills for the job, not just those we employ.
- Ask you to work with us again, be a reference for us and to build a long-term business relationship.
But don’t take our word for it, hear what our customers say.
View our clients