Plan and focus employee engagement actions
Talent En-Gauge measures the employee engagement of your organisation – at any time – using the areas you choose to look at.
You’ll find Talent En-Gauge goes well beyond usual employee engagement surveys, giving you the ability to analyse your data, compare groups of people and let you see what’s working, and not working, with regard to engagement.
Using Talent En-Gauge will enable you to:
- Take a snapshot of engagement in your organisation at any time – and plot trends over time
- Compare engagement across departments, geographies, managers – or any other employee group on which you collect data
- Use the heatmap to locate the engagement hotspots and coldspots
- Understand what is helping and hindering employee engagement
- See how well managers are engaging their teams – and do something about this
- Get a clear view of what’s important – and not important – to your people
- Correlate engagement with performance and progression
- Utilise Head Light’s Model of Engagement – or use your own
Ready for the next step? Schedule a demo, or learn more by reading our product flyer.
Employee engagement at the Muñoz Group in the UK
Talent Consumerisation – what does it mean for employee engagement?
What makes for great employee engagement software?
Getting your people to engage with your engagement survey is as much about the
employee engagement software as it is the
internal comms plan you roll out. Read more >>
Taking action with employee action at MMUK, the Munoz Group in the UK
MMUK uses Talent En-Gauge to make sure that its workforce has a voice across all sites, levels and functions and that the business has information on which to take action. Read more >>
Watch our Talent En-Gauge videos
See how Talent En-Gauge
delivers employee engagement
Book a Talent En-Gauge Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our employee engagement questionnaire and analytics software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent En-Gauge will:
- Provide a view of the level of engagement – and highlight what is important to your people
- Let you cut and analyse the data in whatever way you wish to
- Help you to plan, target and implement engagement – and re-engagement – activities
- Suggest actions for the individual, the line manager and the organisation to take to improve engagement
Become a partner
The Talent En-Gauge technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their employee engagement activities.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates