Plan and take action to strengthen employee engagement
Talent En-Gauge measures employee engagement – at any time – and with the engagement focus you choose.
Employee engagement is often talked about. We know it makes business sense to engage employees – increased productivity, creativity and retention. However, all too often, engagement stops at survey measurement. Specific action to build targeted engagement fails to be implemented.
Talent En-Gauge is different.
Pinpoint where action is needed – and track change. Use in-built heat maps and your own configuration of the data to spot where you want to focus on strengthening engagement. Take action and then re-measure engagement through customised snap surveys.
Understand what is important. Understand the important elements of your employee engagement action as perceived by your people. This may differ by team, location, tenure or hours worked. Get to know precisely where your effort is best spent.
Using Talent En-Gauge will enable you to:
- Take a snapshot of engagement in your organisation at any time – and plot trends over time.
- Compare engagement across departments, geographies, managers – or any other employee group on which you collect data.
- Locate the engagement hotspots and coldspots using our in-built heatmap.
- Understand what is helping – and hindering – employee engagement.
- See how well managers are engaging their teams – and do something about this.
- Get a clear view of what’s important – and not important – to your people.
- Correlate engagement with performance and progression.
- Utilise Head Light’s Model of Engagement – or use your own.
Ready for the next step?
Schedule a demo, or learn more by reading our product flyer.
Employee engagement at the Muñoz Group in the UK
Talent Consumerisation – what does it mean for employee engagement?
What makes for great employee engagement software?
Getting your people to engage with your engagement survey is as much about the
employee engagement software as it is the
internal comms plan you roll out. Read more >>
Taking action with employee action at MMUK, the Munoz Group in the UK
MMUK uses Talent En-Gauge to make sure that its workforce has a voice across all sites, levels and functions and that the business has information on which to take action. Read more >>
Watch our Talent En-Gauge videos
Book a Talent En-Gauge Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our employee engagement questionnaire and analytics software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent En-Gauge will:
- Provide a view of the level of engagement – and highlight what is important to your people
- Let you cut and analyse the data in whatever way you wish to
- Help you to plan, target and implement engagement – and re-engagement – activities
- Suggest actions for the individual, the line manager and the organisation to take to improve engagement
Become a partner
The Talent En-Gauge technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their employee engagement activities.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates