Plan and focus employee engagement actions
Talent En-Gauge ® measures the employee engagement of your organisation – at any time – using the areas you choose to look at.
You’ll find Talent En-Gauge® goes well beyond usual employee surveys, giving you the ability to analyse your data, compare groups of people and let you see what’s working, and not working, with regard to engagement.
Using Talent En-Gauge will enable you to:
- Take a snapshot of engagement in your organisation at any time – and plot trends over time.
- Compare engagement across departments, geographies, managers – or any other employee group you collect data on.
- Understand what is helping and hindering employee engagement .
- See how well managers are engaging their teams – and find trouble hotspots.
- Get a clear view of what’s important – and not important – to your people.
- Correlate engagement with performance and progression.
- Utilise Head Light’s Model of Engagement – or use your own.
Ready for the next step? Schedule a demo, or understand more by reading our product flyer.
Employee engagement trends 2017
09 March 2017
Talent Consumerisation – what does it mean for employee engagement?
28 August 2015
Read more >>
3 reasons for inaction after employee engagement surveys
15 May 2014
Employee engagement surveys often lead to little action. And it’s no wonder that with the promise of increased productivity, improved financial performance, lower attrition and absenteeism and higher levels of customer satisfaction and innovation, that those organisations who have taken part in an employee engagement survey are often disappointed with the results.
Read more >>
Talent En-Gauge: take a closer look
Book a En-Gauge Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our employee engagement questionnaire and analytics software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent En-Gauge® will:
- Provide a view of the level of engagement – and highlight what is important to your people
- Let you cut and analyse the data in whatever way you wish to
- Help you to plan, target and implement engagement – and re-engagement – activities
- Suggest actions for the individual, the line manager and the organisation to take to improve engagement
Become a partner
The Talent En-Gauge technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their employee engagement activities.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates