Plan and focus employee engagement actions
Talent En-Gauge ® helps you to plan, target and implement engagement – and re-engagement – activities thereby encouraging continuous listening.
It allows you to analyse the data as you wish – and then suggests actions for individuals, managers and the wider organisation to take to improve engagement, with the emphasis on individual ownership. You will find Talent En-Gauge® goes well beyond employee surveys with the reports illuminating, easy to understand and yet providing real depth.
Using Talent En-Gauge will enable you to:
- Compare engagement across departments, geographies, managers – or any other employee group you collect data on.
- Connect engagement levels directly to action – for an organisation, for the manager and the employee.
- Understand how well managers are engaging their teams and find trouble hotspots.
- Draw on engagement elements to explore your organisation’s key areas of focus.
- Correlate engagement with performance and progression.
- Utilise Head Light’s Model of Engagement – or use your own.
Ready for the next step? Schedule a demo, or understand more by reading our product flyer.
Talent Consumerisation – what does it mean for employee engagement?
28 August 2015
Read more >>
3 reasons for inaction after employee engagement surveys
15 May 2014
Employee engagement surveys often lead to little action. And it’s no wonder that with the promise of increased productivity, improved financial performance, lower attrition and absenteeism and higher levels of customer satisfaction and innovation, that those organisations who have taken part in an employee engagement survey are often disappointed with the results.
Read more >>
6 barriers to effective employee engagement
24 March 2014
Employee engagement surveys have been around for years. Often run by HR, but sometimes they’re not – and yet surely employee engagement is pivotal to all aspect of successful talent management? So what stops us from getting strong engagement?
Read more >>
Book a En-Gauge Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our employee engagement questionnaire and analytics software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent En-Gauge® will:
- Provide a view of the level of engagement – and highlight what is important to your people
- Let you cut and analyse the data in whatever way you wish to
- Help you to plan, target and implement engagement – and re-engagement – activities
- Suggest actions for the individual, the line manager and the organisation to take to improve engagement
Become a partner
The Talent En-Gauge technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their employee engagement activities.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates