Track skills, competencies and qualifications
Talent SafeGuard® helps you to track essential competencies and qualifications and offers you skills management to ensure you have an up-to-date skills database and compliance where needed.
But it is far more than a repository for skills and training accreditation. Talent SafeGuard® is fully customisable system so users create families of job roles and levels linked to specific training and then plan and manage its attainment.
Using Talent SafeGuard will enable you to:
- Collect and store skills, training and qualification information.
- Alert managers to training needs.
- Monitor and manage skills acquired easily through the at-a-glance dashboard.
- Stay on track with automatic reminders.
- Customise and configure the system to reflect your organisation – in look, language, workflow, job roles.
Design your own Talent Management system
Your organisation is different and you have your own way of doing things. If you want an HR and talent management software system that reflects your organisation, now’s the time to design your own. We’ll show you how. Read more >>
Time to revisit your Talent Management approach?
Is Talent Management one of those ‘where-to-start?’ projects that you know are important but you don’t know how to take the first step. Read more >>
Talent SafeGuard® Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Create Qualification Frameworks
- Team creation functionality, including default role, location and team assistant/HR Business Partner
- Organisation chart display of team structure and set ‘Certification Status’ on per team
- Set default ‘warning’ lead time before certification expiry
- Administrator to create role profiles from Frameworks setting Mandatory
- Administrator to add create ‘expiring’ or ‘perpetual’ qualifications
- End-user functionality to edit an AboutMe skill profiles
- Extensive Alerts & Reporting
- To show a Consolidated Skills Gap for a group of users vs. their current role or aspirational role
Ready for the next step? Why not schedule a short demo – or learn more by reading our product flyer?
Become a partner
The Talent SafeGuard technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their skills audits.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Book a Talent SafeGuard Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent SafeGuard® will:
- Track essential skills, competencies and qualifications to ensure compliance where needed and an up-to-date skills database
- Alert managers to training needs
- Issue automatic reminders when renewal of qualification or certification is due
- Monitor and manage your skills pool
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates