Track skills, competencies and qualifications
Talent Safeguard® helps you to track essential skills, competencies and qualifications thereby ensuring compliance where needed and an up-to-date skills database.
But it is far more than a repository for skills and training accreditation. Talent Safeguard® is fully customisable system so users create families of job roles and levels linked to specific training and then plan and manage its attainment.
Using Talent Safeguard will enable you to:
- Collect and store skills, training and qualification information.
- Alert managers to training needs.
- Monitor and manage skills acquired easily through the at-a-glance dashboard.
- Stay on track with automatic reminders.
- Customise and configure the system to reflect your organisation – in look, language, workflow, job roles.
Ready for the next step? Why not schedule a short demo?
Time to revisit your Talent Management approach?
09 January 2017
A New Year always comes with a plan. Typically it will include a raft of things that need to be achieved in the coming year but also has some of those ‘where-to-start?’ projects that you know are important but in reality you don’t really know how to take the first step of wary that it’ll consume too much time! Your Talent Management approach may be one of those such projects.
Read more >>
Talent Safeguard® Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Create Qualification Frameworks
- Team creation functionality, including default role, location and team assistant/HR Business Partner
- Organisation chart display of team structure and set ‘Certification Status’ on per team
- Set default ‘warning’ lead time before certification expiry
- Administrator to create role profiles from Frameworks setting Mandatory
- Administrator to add create ‘expiring’ or ‘perpetual’ qualifications
- End-user functionality to edit an AboutMe skill profiles
- Extensive Alerts & Reporting
- To show a Consolidated Skills Gap for a group of users vs. their current role or aspirational role
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
Become a partner
The Talent Safeguard technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their skills audits.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Book a Talent Safeguard Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent Safeguard® will:
- Track essential skills, competencies and qualifications to ensure compliance where needed and an up-to-date skills database
- Alert managers to training needs
- Issue automatic reminders when renewal of qualification or certification is due
- Monitor and manage your skills pool
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates