NEW free-to-use Succession Benchmarker
Is your Succession Planning ‘untapped’, ‘unmanaged’ or worse?
Find out by completing the questions in our free-to-use Succession Benchmarker and see, within minutes, just how you’re doing. The results will show:
- The overall effectiveness of Succession Planning within your organisation – and the extent to which this is a business risk
- An indication of where your organisation sits regarding Succession Planning – is there untapped potential in the process, is it poorly managed, can you not tell as it isn’t measured or are you doing brilliantly?
Try out our Succession Benchmarker
Talent Successor ® is an online succession planning tool which will help you embed succession planning throughout your organisation and ensure continuity of talent.
This succession planning software gives you a strategic ‘line of sight’ for key people in your organisation – where they are today and where they could be. You’ll be able to build specific talent pools and see where the gaps are between current capabilities and those needed in the future. You will be able to answer key talent questions asked of you by your Board or in Talent Review meetings relating to succession planning.
How online succession planning supports your organisation
- Identify and map progression of those with high potential.
- Build talent pools for ‘at risk’ posts and vacancies.
- Inform Talent Reviews meetings.
- Let employees identify themselves for progression.
- Uncover employees with experience and skills for specific roles.
- Learn what development is still needed to ensure delivery of the succession plan.
- Monitor progress of succession plans.
Ready for the next step? Schedule a demo of our online Succession Planning tool, or understand more by reading our product flyer.
How to make succession planning more effective
19 January 2017
Do you have robust succession plans in place for your critical posts, high potentials and high impact performers? If not, is it time to look at how to make succession planning more effective in your organisation?
Read more >>
Are succession plans becoming shorter and more guided?
29 January 2016
We think that the days of long-term succession plans are over: it’s no longer realistic to think in terms of, say, a five year succession plan – and it’s no longer practical to think that talented people will wait around, biding their time in the organisation until a post comes up. Read our thoughts
Read more >>
Talent Consumerisation – what does it mean for succession planning?
08 September 2015
With the growth of the career portfolio, organisations need to align their succession planning approaches far more to how talent thinks about careers and to move away from how HR thinks about process. Here we summarise what we see as the implications for HR and Talent professionals – and offer some food for thought.
Read more >>
Talent Successor® Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Create Skills, Capability, Qualification Frameworks
- Organisation chart display of team structure including succession status, potential, flight risk, span
- Create Talent Pools to succeed person, role, vacancy, other
- %age match against role profile for each member of a Talent Pool
- Gap Analysis from Talent Pool
- End-user functionality to edit an AboutMe skill profiles, with Manager ‘verification’
- Administrator/Manager/HR Business Partner access to extended items (talent category, flight risk, potential rating)
- End-user can specify future roles
- Managers can specify future roles with timeframe
- To create a grid showing users plotted against a performance and potential axes, including within grid positioning for flight risk and readiness
- Extensive Search, Alerts, Reporting, Benchmarking and exports
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
Become a partner
The Talent Successor technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to run succession planning software for their clients.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Talent Successor: take a closer look
Book a Succession Planning Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our online succession planning software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent Successor®:
- Gives a strategic ‘line of sight’ for key people in your organisation – where they are today and where they could be
- Lets you build specific talent pools and to see where the gaps are between current capabilities and those needed in the future
- Uncovers employees with experience and skills for specific roles
- Answers key talent questions asked of you by your Board relating to succession planning.
- Monitors progress of succession plans
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates