Delighted to be exhibiting at the inaugural CIPD Festival of Work Conference and Exhibition.
This event aims to explore the Future of Work and will host six streams of content:
- Organisations and the future of work – what are the driving forces that are changing organisations, and how can we use data and evidence to influence the development of business?
- People and the future of work – how will the nature of work and employment change for individuals and teams, and their relationships with machines? What does this mean for culture, engagement, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion?
- HR technology and digital working – From changing the way we recruit and design jobs through to how we help people become more fulfilled, technology and analytics is changing everything about the HR profession. How can HR continue to leverage technology to add value to organisations in the future?
- Learning technology – we’re increasingly seeing the use of VR, AI and simulation, as well as tools for social and mobile learning. What will the future bring in terms of technology to fit the learner?
- Learning strategy for business performance – h0w can L&D reflect and shape the overall business strategy? Talent development and future skills: how can L&D become performance consultants to all learners in the workplace?
- Talent Development & Future Skills – how can L&D cater for the changing skills and competencies needed by learners and build the talent and skills needed for the future?
To learn more about the event, visit the CIPD website – http://www.festivalofwork.com/