360 degree feedback – powerful information gathered easily
Talent 360 is a powerful online 360 degree feedback tool giving you valuable insight into the development needs of your people – and can help spot high potential.
Using Talent 360, you can create and manage bespoke 360 degree feedback review programmes that run smoothly with minimum fuss and maximum impact.
Users and coaches will find the reports attractive, illuminating and easy to understand.
Our 360 review software leads the way, developed from real insight into real organisations.
Using our 360 degree feedback software will help you to:
- Run an effective 360 feedback online appraisal
- Monitor and manage progress through an at-a-glance, real-time dashboard
- Create benchmarks, run analytics, direct learning and spot high potential
- Use the built-in heat maps to spot the competency areas of strength and development need
- Link your 360 review outcomes directly to L&D and other talent management activities
- Tailor the 360 review to reflect your language, your competencies and your workflow
Ready for the next step? Schedule a demo of our online 360 degree appraisal, or learn more by reading our product flyer.
The value of open ended questions in 360 degree feedback
How can you best include open-ended questions in your 360 questionnaire? Read more >>
How to give your 360 the best chance of success
There are 14 key areas in getting your 360 to have the best possible chance of succeeding. Read more >>
What makes for a good online 360 process?
360 review needs to be efficient and easy-to-use. But what makes for a good online 360 process? Read our 9 essential factors. Read more >>
Feeding back 360 and taking action: the real value of 360
The most valuable part of the 360 ‘process’ (feeding back 360 and taking action) can be the part that’s taken for granted. What to do? Read more >>
How to spot good quality 360 degree feedback from reviewers
How can you review the review given as part of 360 – and gain an understanding as to its quality? Read more >>
- The Head Light Good Practice Guide to 360 degree feedback
- How to choose the right review scale for your 360 assessment
- Considerations for the feedback session when you are not face-to-face
- Ideas for open-ended questions for 360 assessment
- A Guide for Participants for selecting their 360 feedback providers
- How to structure and prompt conversation in the 360 feedback session
Travis Perkins: Supporting the development of aspiring branch and store managers
Travis Perkins uses Talent 360 as part of its six-month management development programme to support its aspiring managers. Read more >>
Ramsay Health Care: Assess, identify and develop future leaders
Ramsay Health Care is a leading provider of private healthcare and deploys Talent 360® to help those with managerial and clinical responsibilities to display and develop the skills, behaviours and competencies to take the business forward. Read more >>
Merging organisations: the role of 360 degree feedback
The bringing together and merging of organisations to create a single new organisation always presents challenges. Learn how Talent 360® supported the merger of a number of local councils as they combined to become a single Authority. Read more >>
British Transport Police: Leadership development using Talent 360
British Transport Police (BTP) has a clear and articulated vision for its future leadership. To achieve this, it has invested in a Leadership Academy to highlight and develop potential – and uses Talent 360 as part of this. Read more >>
Talent 360® Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Amend all e-mails sent by the system
- Functionality to create own assessments
- Automatic Development Options
- End-user functionality to create own rating scales, BARS & Likert
- Define anonymity and confidentiality settings by respondent group
- Automatic generation of e-mails in accordance with milestones
- Status Dashboards with auto and manual reminder
- Generate Feedback Quality Scores
- A Save As You Go option
- Ability to use benchmark data in personal reports as a comparison set
- To create comparison & team reports
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
Watch our Talent 360 videos
See how Talent 360 works
to gather, combine and
report on 360 reviews
Learn the 3 fundamentals
to get in place when
implementing 360 degree
Using 360 to
Hear the steps to go
through when using 360
degree feedback to spot
How to use 360 to inform
If you’ve been asked to give feedback on or review a colleague, learn how best to approach this
Client Case: Talent 360
at Ramsay Health Care
Hear how Ramsay Health
Care uses Talent 360 to
develop the competencies
of its leaders
Book a Talent 360 Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our 360 degree feedback software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent 360® will:
- Gather 360 degree feedback from multiple sources to give your employees clear insight into their current behaviours
- Flag where the gaps are between present and desired behaviour and competence
- Inform and create more relevant individual development plans
- Identify those people with high potential
- Give you painfree management of the process and aggregation and presentation of the results
Become a partner
The Talent 360® technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to run branded a 360 review for their clients.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates