360 degree feedback software – spot potential,
pinpoint development focus, embed recognition
Talent 360 takes online 360-degree feedback well beyond other tools in the market.
The benefits of online 360 reviews are well known. They provide a baseline for employee personal and professional development, provide an insight into workforce development needs and identify high potential and future leaders.
Head Light’s Talent 360 gives you this – and more.
Encourage and create a feedback culture. While each employee gets to understand the areas for development, they also, thanks to the platform’s kudos capability, discover those areas that are valued, and appreciated, by others. No other 360 system has this built in.
Make 360 relevant and easy to use. Successful 360 deployments depend on their ease of use – and their perceived relevance. Talent 360 can be shaped and configured to reflect your own organisation – its language, needs and structure – more so, we believe, than other comparable platforms.
Build our 360-degree feedback software into your talent practices to:
- Develop a culture of feedback and recognition: unique ‘kudos’ capability allows for real-time feedback and appreciation.
- Empower individuals: self-insight to feed into trackable development plans.
- Identify future leaders: spot those with the critical competencies your organisation needs.
- Gain clarity on current and future skills gaps: benchmark against your future plans.
- Spot areas of strength and development need: built-in heatmaps provide instant visuals.
- Run analytics: create benchmarks and direct learning.
- Pinpoint action: at-a-glance, real-time dashboards and in-depth, usable reports
- Embed your competencies: reflect your language, your framework and your workflow.
Ready for the next step?
Book a call. Let’s talk about what you and your organisation need, see how Talent 360 works and explore how it might help.
Read our online 360 product flyer for an overview of Talent 360.
Is it time to change your 360 supplier?
Check in and see if your 360 is giving you what you and your organisation need. Read more >>
Why open questions can be more powerful than ratings in 360 degree feedback
How can we ask better open-ended questions in 360-degree feedback projects? Read about open questions >>
Six ways to help team performance using 360 degree feedback
How can you best include open-ended questions in your 360 questionnaire?How 360 feedback can help develop team performance Read more >>
Why online 360 is the sustainable way forward
Think you can get the benefits of 360 by sticking with paper? Here’s why you can’t. Read more >>
Succession plans: how to use 360 to identify potential
Here are some ideas as to how you can use this 360 degree feedback information when looking at creating your talent pool. Read more >>
How to receive feedback – graciously!
You can feel a range of emotions whether it’s praise your getting or less than praise you’re getting or something less than praise. To help view, receive and take on board all feedback – and to do this with grace – we’ve pulled together seven simple tips. Read more >>
Not all 360 review systems are the same!
See how 360 degree feedback software varies so much in its capability and the insight it offers. Read more >>
How to spot good quality 360 degree feedback from reviewers
How can you review the review given as part of 360 – and gain an understanding as to its quality? Read more >>
- The Head Light Good Practice Guide to 360 degree feedback
- How to choose the right review scale for your 360 assessment
- Considerations for the feedback session when you are not face-to-face
- Ideas for open-ended questions for 360 assessment
- A Guide for Participants for selecting their 360 feedback providers
- How to structure and prompt conversation in the 360 feedback session
Travis Perkins: Supporting the development of aspiring branch and store managers
Travis Perkins uses Talent 360 as part of its six-month management development programme to support its aspiring managers. Read more >>
Ramsay Health Care: Assess, identify and develop future leaders
Ramsay Health Care is a leading provider of private healthcare and deploys Talent 360® to help those with managerial and clinical responsibilities to display and develop the skills, behaviours and competencies to take the business forward. Read more >>
Merging organisations: the role of 360 degree feedback
The bringing together and merging of organisations to create a single new organisation always presents challenges. Learn how Talent 360® supported the merger of a number of local councils as they combined to become a single Authority. Read more >>
British Transport Police: Leadership development using Talent 360
British Transport Police (BTP) has a clear and articulated vision for its future leadership. To achieve this, it has invested in a Leadership Academy to highlight and develop potential – and uses Talent 360 as part of this. Read more >>
Talent 360 Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Amend the text of all e-mails sent by the system
- Functionality to create own assessments
- Automatic Development Options
- End-user functionality to create own rating scales, BARS & Likert
- Word cloud functionality to support feedback session
- Heatmap to enable competency comparison across leaders
- Define anonymity and confidentiality settings by respondent group
- Automatic generation of e-mails in accordance with milestones
- Status Dashboards with auto and manual reminder
- Generate Feedback Quality Scores
- A Save As You Go option
- Ability to use benchmark data in personal reports as a comparison set
- To create comparison & team reports
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
Watch our Talent 360 videos
Getting More From 360 -
Find out why up-skilling in-house
L&D and talent leaders to facilitate
360 can be more beneficial than
Getting more from
Get more from your investment
in 360, by extending its use with
teams and across the organisation
Getting more from
Using analytics tools
in Talent 360
& Eyes Lenses
Features to help you identify
and report 360 results
See how Talent 360 works
to gather, combine and
report on 360 reviews
Learn the 3 fundamentals
to get in place when
implementing 360 degree
Using 360 to
Hear the steps to go
through when using 360
degree feedback to spot
How to use 360 to inform
If you’ve been asked to give feedback on or review a colleague, learn how best to approach this
Client Case: Talent 360
at Ramsay Health Care
Hear how Ramsay Health
Care uses Talent 360 to
develop the competencies
of its leaders
Book a Talent 360 Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our 360 degree feedback software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent 360 will:
- Gather 360 degree feedback from multiple sources to give your employees clear insight into their current behaviours
- Flag where the gaps are between present and desired behaviour and competence
- Inform and create more relevant individual development plans
- Identify those people with high potential
- Give you painfree management of the process and aggregation and presentation of the results
Good Practice Guide
Our Good Practice Guide for Using 360 degree feedback will take you through how to implement and manage a 360 degree approach and how best to plan and structure the facilitator feedback session.
You can request to get the first section sent straight to you – and then decide if you want to read the rest.
Become a partner
The Talent 360 technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to run branded a 360 review for their clients.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates