Individual career ownership through career path mapping
Talent Navigator enables employees to create – and work through – their own meaningful career paths based on their aspirations, interests and strengths.
Creating career paths and exploring their impact is fundamental to having meaningful and actionable career conversations with a line manager.
Head Light’s Talent Navigator empowers your employee to manage their career.
Engage and retain talent. You’ll engage your employees in mapping out their future with your organisation – and support managers in the conversation.
Spot the skills gaps. Talent Navigator also identifies skills gaps – and signposts relevant learning to help individuals prepare for the next role.
Talent Navigator provides the framework to help employees map multiple career path scenarios, review role competencies and plan next steps. It puts employees in control of their career and encourages them to be accountable for their own development.
How to help employees reimagine their future career
Suggest job roles not yet considered based on employee skills and competencies. Read more >>
Reskill to retain – and shift skills management to the employee
Get the tools to encourage individual ownership of skills development and career planning. Read more >>
Career mapping for career planning
There are two kinds of career mapping; a pro forma career map showing how the organisation wants people to progress. The other builds on data about how and how quickly people move through roles to reveal the pathways people actually take. Read more >>
Talent Navigator Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Create Skills, Capability, Qualification Frameworks
- Administrator to ‘connect’ roles together using progressions
- Role profiles can include ‘Day in the Life’ free text in html
- Ability to search for and create favourite roles
- Ability to store career paths created using Path Finder and/or Path Builder tools
- Ability to show overall summary information that allows the comparison of different paths
- End-user functionality to edit an About Me skill profile
- Reports include summary usage, average number of career paths, most common favourite roles etc
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
Using this career path mapping software will:
- Enhance internal mobility.
- Encourag upskilling and reskilling.
- Focus development planning and career conversations based on real information.
- Show employees possible career routes and unseen opportunities.
- Promote greater accountability for own career development.
- Create greater cross-divisional and functional working.
- Offer insights for succession planning.
- Provide the basis for an Academy to develop higher performance within a specific function (e.g., sales).
Watch our Talent Navigator videos
See how Talent Navigator
helps employees to explore
career paths and maps their
Getting started with
Shows how employees start
to map their own career
Book a Talent Navigator Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our online career planning software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent Navigator will:
- Help your employees to take responsibility for their own career planning within your organisation
- Take the pressure away from line managers and HR to map out career paths
- Incorporate your own organisation’s typical routes and competencies
- Flag areas for development and training to the employee based on the career path
- Let employees try out different career paths in a confidential environment
- Inform succession plans by uncovering hidden talents and aspirations
Become a partner
The Talent Navigator technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients’ career planning activities.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates