Supporting Continuous Performance Management
Talent Performance gives you unbeatable flexibility and practical simplicity and focuses on continuous performance and development conversations.
It links individual goals to organisational objectives, supports managers in their regular check-ins and enables HR to track, monitor and report at the touch of a button. Easy to get started and straightforward to use. Talent Performance is used by large and small organisations alike and easily tailored to suit culture. Talent Performance can support the cultural change needed towards a more feedback friendly organisation.
What is Continuous Performance Management?
Continuous Performance Management is the approach to regular performance review conversations that takes place throughout the year, rather than the traditional annual (or six monthly) appraisal.
Such regular conversations help individuals to understand, ‘own’ and track their progress towards their goals. Real-time feedback is offered and action planned.
Find out more about how to transition to Continuous Performance Management
Free eBook – Continuous Performance Management – why and how?
Do you know what steps to take – and why – when it comes to Continuous Performance Management? Get hold of our free eBook Read more >>
What’s going on with performance management?
How easy is it for you or your line managers to see what’s happening with regard to meeting goals and objectives? Do you have an easy-to-view dashboard? Read more >>
Include development goals within performance management.
How to write a good development goal to include within performance review? Read more >>
Supporting PDRs at Thames Valley Police
Thames Valley Police uses Talent Performance and has been judged to be “outstanding” in its use of resources in its latest PEEL assessment. Read more >>
Ensuring a shared understanding of goals at Group
To achieve its strategic goals each one of Muñoz’s employees in the UK now understands their specific contribution, role and goals. Read more >>
Financial Services organisation: aligning individuals’ goals with those of the business
Replaced a paper-based performance review system to provide a more consistent and action-oriented approach and greater insight for the management team.
Read more >>
MeetingZone: aligning individuals’ goals with those of the business
Developed a feedback-friendly culture in which feedback is given, sought, and accepted readily, developing coaching and performance management skills across all managers.
Read more >>
Talent Performance Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- An end-user oriented ‘Wall’ that contains events, actions and a dashboard
- Organisation chart display of team structure
- Create, cascade and align with Organisational or Team Objectives
- Get Feedback on Objectives & Development Goals
- Customisable review dates to align with promotion or start dates
- Administrator functionality to create Behaviour assessments
- End-user functionality to document evidence of Competence based on role profile
- End-user functionality to record evidence against Activity Types
- End-user functionality to create Interim reviews
- Comprehensive Progress & Sign-off Dashboards
- Extensive Reporting, Benchmarking and exports
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
How our continuous performance management software will help you to:
- Set, update and track objectives for performance appraisal
- Drive cultural change to create a more feedback-friendly and agile culture
- Give and receive performance feedback online at any time
- Align organisational goals with those of teams and individuals
- Get interim and snapshot views of progress
- See how well continuous performance management is working using our unique CPM Index
- Configure the software in look, language and workflow – and tailor this for different groups
Continuous Performance Management to support cultural change
Introducing Continuous Performance Management can help support the cultural change you may be looking for.
You may want your employees to take more ownership for meeting and exceeding their goals. Or for managers to adopt a more coach-style approach to performance review.
Find out how to get started with our eBook. Get your copy now.
Watch our Talent Performance videos:
Take a look at how Talent Performance® works to get
people engaged with Continuous Performance Management.
The Head Light
Find out how this Index –
only in Talent Performance –
can show you how continuous performance management is
being used across the organisation.
How to cascade
See how straightforward it is
to cascade your organisation’s objectives to teams and individuals using Talent Performance.
Client case: Talent
Performance in the
Hear how the Muñoz Group
in the UK helped all their
people understand their objectives and how they fit with the business goals by using Talent Performance.
What does a good
development goal look like?
Explains how to write a development objective to
ensure it can be monitored, measured and achieved
What does a good
objective look like?
Learn what it takes to write a
good objective and how to
Analytics: Part 1
See how HR and line managers
can check on the progress of individual and team objectives and
analyse talent data using the Analytics engine of Talent Performance.
A two minute introduction to
online Talent Performance®-
giving a great overview of how
it looks and works for managers
and their team members.
Book a Talent Performance Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our performance management software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent Performance will:
- Align and engage your employees with their objectives – ensuring that they get the continuous performance feedback, direction and development they need
- Support line managers as they tackle difficult-to-have performance conversations
- Track and monitor the progress of objectives – and of the performance review process itself
- Give you immediate access to accurate, real-time performance results to support reporting to the Leadership team or Board
Become a partner
The Talent Performance technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to run a performance management review for their clients.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates