Supporting continuous performance management
Talent Performance® is a powerful and configurable online performance management tool – great for supporting on-going, continuous performance management and performance appraisal.
Managers have more effective, on-going and continuous performance management conversations and their team members can access their goals, track progress, understand any shortfall and take ownership of goal achievement.
How our Continuous Performance Management software will help you to:
- Set, update and track objectives for performance appraisal
- Give and receive performance feedback online at any time
- Align organisational goals with those of teams and individuals
- Get interim and snapshot views of progress
- See how well continuous performance management is working using our unique CPM Index
- Configure the software in look, language and workflow – and tailor this for different groups
Free eBook – Continuous Performance Management – why and how?
Do you know what steps to take – and why – when it comes to Continuous Performance Management? Get hold of our free eBook Read more >>
What’s going on with performance management?
How easy is it for you or your line managers to see what’s happening with regard to meeting goals and objectives? Do you have an easy-to-view dashboard? Read more >>
Include development goals within performance management.
How to write a good development goal to include within performance review? Read more >>
The foundations for continuous performance management
What do you need to get in place in order to adopt continuous performance management? Read more >>
How to performance manage the career consumer or millennial
We’ve seen the rise of the so-called ‘career consumer’; what are the implications for performance review? Read more >>
Supporting PDRs at Thames Valley Police
Thames Valley Police has been judged to be “outstanding” in its use of resources in its latest PEEL assessment. It has implemented Talent Performance® as part of its PDR process.Read more >>
Financial Services organisation: aligning individuals’ goals with those of the business
This financial services company already had a paper-based performance review system in place – and experienced all the issues such a system presents. It chose to deploy Talent Performance® across the organisation to provide a more consistent and action-oriented performance approach and greater insight for HR and the senior management team.
Read more >>
MeetingZone: aligning individuals’ goals with those of the business
MeetingZone looked to develop a feedback-friendly culture where feedback is given, sought, and accepted readily, developing coaching and performance management skills across all managers. The tool they selected to support this was Talent Performance®.
Read more >>
Thames Valley Police: Implementing online performance appraisal
With the Winsor report recommendations now being implemented across police forces and the need for a robust, flexible PDR process, Thames Valley Police chose to adopt online performance appraisal software, Talent Performance®.
Read more >>
Talent Performance Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- An end-user oriented ‘Wall’ that contains events, actions and a dashboard
- Organisation chart display of team structure
- Create, cascade and align with Organisational or Team Objectives
- Get Feedback on Objectives & Development Goals
- Customisable review dates to align with promotion or start dates
- Administrator functionality to create Behaviour assessments
- End-user functionality to document evidence of Competence based on role profile
- End-user functionality to record evidence against Activity Types
- End-user functionality to create Interim reviews
- Comprehensive Progress & Sign-off Dashboards
- Extensive Reporting, Benchmarking and exports
Get in touch for a full feature listing.
Watch our Talent Performance videos:
Take a look at how Talent Performance® works to get
people engaged with Continuous Performance Management.
The Head Light
Find out how this Index –
only in Talent Performance –
can show you how continuous performance management is
being used across the organisation.
How to cascade
See how straightforward it is
to cascade your organisation’s objectives to teams and individuals using Talent Performance.
Client case: Talent
Performance in the
Hear how the Muñoz Group
in the UK helped all their
people understand their objectives and how they fit with the business goals by using Talent Performance.
What does a good
development goal look like?
Explains how to write a development objective to
ensure it can be monitored, measured and achieved
What does a good
objective look like?
Learn what it takes to write a
good objective and how to
Analytics: Part 1
See how HR and line managers
can check on the progress of individual and team objectives and
analyse talent data using the Analytics engine of Talent Performance.
A two minute introduction to
online Talent Performance®-
giving a great overview of how
it looks and works for managers
and their team members.
Book a Talent Performance Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our performance management software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent Performance® will:
- Align and engage your employees with their objectives – ensuring that they get the continuous performance feedback, direction and development they need
- Support line managers as they tackle difficult-to-have performance conversations
- Track and monitor the progress of objectives – and of the performance review process itself
- Give you immediate access to accurate, real-time performance results to support reporting to the Leadership team or Board
Become a partner
The Talent Performance technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to run a performance management review for their clients.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates