Skills management: by the individual and for the individual
Talent SafeGuard gives your employees the tools to manage their own skills development.
Employees need to take ownership of how their skills are recorded, shared and developed in the forward-looking workplace. The future workforce requires reskilling and upskilling – and you need to empower talent to do this.
Talent SafeGuard helps you to do this.
Employee ownership. Employees choose which skills they want to develop based on their future career plans and which experience gained from outside their current role to share more widely.
HR leader oversight. More than this, Talent SafeGuard offers you, as the HR or talent leader, the ability to collate and track skill availability and training accreditation. This means it becomes an essential component in the creation of a future-ready and skills-oriented organisation – and a critical tool in talent retention.
Our skills management platform will enable you to:
- Empower employees to take ownership of their skills management.
- Demonstrate practically your commitment to future skills development.
- Support your talent retention activity.
- Collect and store skills, training and qualification information.
- Alert managers to training needs.
- Customise and configure the system to reflect your organisation – in look, language, workflow, job roles.
Time to follow a more employee-centric approach to skills management?
With hard-to-fill vacancies on the up, how can you support the upskilling of your talent? Read more >>
Reskill to retain – and shift skills management to the employee
Get the tools to encourage individual ownership of skills development and career planning Read more >>
Review & renew your competency framework
If you already have a competency framework that has been in place for more than a couple of years, it may be in need of a strategic review and see how it’s working for your business. Read more >>
How detailed does your Competency framework need to be?
Increasingly and as part of a broader talent management strategy, we are helping client’s analyse and develop competency frameworks. Read more >>
Talent SafeGuard Summary Features
- Multi-lingual interface and preferred language settings
- Create Qualification Frameworks
- Team creation functionality, including default role, location and team assistant/HR Business Partner
- Organisation chart display of team structure and set ‘Certification Status’ on per team
- Set default ‘warning’ lead time before certification expiry
- Administrator to create role profiles from Frameworks setting Mandatory
- Administrator to add create ‘expiring’ or ‘perpetual’ qualifications
- End-user functionality to edit an AboutMe skill profiles
- Extensive Alerts & Reporting
- To show a Consolidated Skills Gap for a group of users vs. their current role or aspirational role
Become a partner
The Talent SafeGuard technology is available to partner organisations that want to make use of its power and flexibility to support their clients in their skills audits.
Visit our Consulting Partners page for more details.
Book a Talent SafeGuard Demo
We’d love to explore with you how our software may support you – and we can do this by taking you through a demonstration.
Please complete the form and we’ll get back to you to confirm and send you details.
In summary, Talent SafeGuard will:
- Track essential skills, competencies and qualifications to ensure compliance where needed and an up-to-date skills database
- Alert managers to training needs
- Issue automatic reminders when renewal of qualification or certification is due
- Monitor and manage your skills pool
Sign up to our newsletter for all the updates